Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Adult Cystic Fibrosis More Condition_symptoms Tell Me About Cystic Fibrosis... Do You Have Person Experience With It?

Tell me about Cystic Fibrosis... Do you have person experience with it? - adult cystic fibrosis more condition_symptoms

I read what the network ...
Above all, I say adults with cystic fibrosis.

I read that people with asthma can and / or chronic bronchitis are diagnosed ...

I think it could be misinterpreted ... although FC ...

Help!

I believe I received a diagnosis of asthma.

I always loved the salty for me ...
I spit a huge and blocked air sacs of the lung recently.
When I go to the toilet, it hurts and cleaning is serious. And rare. As if it were fat.
I'm resistant to insulin ... already been tested.
16 hours ago

Teeth and bones are fragile and hurt a lot.
It hurts that I have fibromyalgia ... We treat cough refine disadvantages to my liquids ...
The more I think, the more I realize my problems are my best when liquids are thinner.

And my family suffers from fibromyalgia and intestinal problems.

And I am of German decent, and the English and Scottish Caucasian.

And the skin of the hands and fTSEs are awfully thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment