Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Enlarged Kidney Enlarged Kidney?

Enlarged kidney? - enlarged kidney

Two years ago I was with had been diagnosed with kidney cancer and my left was removed. My last visit to the pediatrician for a health check shows that my mind after just now. Should I be concerned about this new development?

The oncologist thinks it is normal that you are trying today to work. My biggest concern is that I have continuous problems such as urinary tract infections and infections of the urinary bladder had returned.

What is fever? I have an apt with my urologist in a month.

1 comment:

Nate said...

No, kidney RT fair compensation to the enlargement of the left side and is quite normal. I think you should drink more water and cranberry juice. Bladder infections are common as drinking water is not enough to think this way. They wash the same amount of dirt with a liter of water in a glass of water. Well, as it is to get rid of most dirt. The same is true for bacteria that cause infections. Another thing that help you get rid of bad bacteria, is a pro-biotic, such as yogurt.

Post a Comment