Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Much Diazepam Should I Take How Long Before My Driving Test Should I Take Diazepam And How Many Mgs?

How long before my driving test should I take Diazepam and how many mgs? - how much diazepam should i take

It is my practical exam tomorrow (UK!) And I have from my doctor prescribed diazepam (they can not beta blockers as I have asthma) I know, diazepam + engine is not brilliant, but it is only mg doses exceeding 5th They gave me a pack of 2 mg tablets. I did test an hour before my lesson, the test is one hour. I would not vomit on the auditors, or too far to the unity of the nerves!

2 comments:

Bored Now said...

They are maximum relaxation of approximately 2 hours after taking the tablet experience. If you want, when you run the test, or if you lies the lesson for you, but still good enough for another 2 hours function. Make sure a couple of times today for some is found in your system and know how to react. In the morning and before bed would be ideal, but I think it is almost time for dinner.

If you are prescribed, was 2 mg tablets, I went to 2 mg, and no, diazepam + engine is not brilliant. It may also be brighter than if very nervous + engine, also leads to accidents. I agree with the post below, which are better, nervous, or find other ways to deal with being afraid, so I'm AnsweCalls on the basis of the assumption that there will be independent of diazepam.

Good luck for the test and no vomiting! And if the trouble many of us do not have our first test, but they all end up with licenses in the course of time. :)

daddyrx said...

Do not take before the driving test. If for some reason you get into an accident, be held liable for damages. Insurance companies are looking for a reason to reject an application. It is a common reason for the denial, Drug + Driving = money in your pocket. The examiner will expect you to be nervous.

EDIT: Perhaps you all know that taking diazepam, but insurance companies do not care. Do not take more than prescribed below. Good luck

Post a Comment