Saturday, January 9, 2010

Adults With Allergies Is It Possible For Adults To Develop Food Allergies. If So What Are The Common Food Allergies That Aduts Devep

Is it possible for adults to develop food allergies. If so what are the common food allergies that aduts devep - adults with allergies

There's nothing I hate more than when people cut and paste entire articles.

This is my story: When I was young, I was allergic to berries. When I was 19, I became very ill with a condition of immunity (no name) and I had an allergist, who I diagnosed with allergies to tomatoes, potatoes, rice, go rye, legumes such as peanuts, eggplants and peppers. The most serious allergy that can kill me is pepper.

In reality surpassed my allergies in children, which are very common (strokes and bays)

There are many food allergies more common in adults, but what I hear, is most seafood

No comments:

Post a Comment