Monday, January 25, 2010

Bad Side Of Penicillin Penicillin Side Effects Have Been Lasting Over A Week After I Stopped?

Penicillin side effects have been lasting over a week after i stopped? - bad side of penicillin

I took penicillin for 3 days to get rid of tonsillitis. Since I started it, and remained approximately 8 days, I felt as if I am sick 24 / 7.

In fact, I vomited a few times, but I always feel like I am, especially about an hour after eating. When I walk and talk, nothing to worsen.

My friends told me to eat yogurt, and I have for 3 days, and I always feel terrible. what is wrong and what can I do to feel better?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try ginger ale for morning sickness pay, usually Em It seems an allergic reaction to penicillin. Call your doc immediately and tell him what happened. The document is the best person to say what to do.

Post a Comment