Thursday, January 28, 2010

How To Program Mercury Mystique Remote How Do You Program 1995 Mercury Mystique Ls Keyless Entry Remote?

How do you program 1995 mercury mystique ls keyless entry remote? - how to program mercury mystique remote

Hello:) I cleaned my car the other day and found the remote keyless. I tried to use and does not work. So I bought new batteries for them and still nothing, so I think I need a program to recognize my car? I can not find online instructions for programming, and not as if you buy the instructions if anyone can help me feel free. Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

fire4511 said...

1. Turn the ignition to run, or ACC.

2. Jump temporary pins in programming connector located behind the glove box. The horn sounded
confirm the programming mode.

3. Press any button on the remote keyless first. The horn sounds to confirm the programming.

4. Press any button on the second remote keyless entry. The horn sounds to confirm the programming.

5. Turn on the ignition. The horn sounded for the last time until the end of the programming type mode.

Post a Comment