Monday, January 18, 2010

Low Profile Ceiling Fans Low Profile Lights For Above Cabinet?

Low Profile Lights for Above Cabinet? - low profile ceiling fans

Which bulbs are best to buy the light on my kitchen table lighting? I have had to cover low-profile, as I see a terrible time to try the stain on my closets for the shapes match the existing lights. They must also be strong enough to illuminate the kitchen. I also thought about going into the closet, but I fear that the lights were not enough light in the cupboards. However, I have a fan with a light hanging from the ceiling.

2 comments:

Jeff with a J said...

Expensive,

It is very difficult, the type of lighting, uneven color, think of concealing light food, but the value, in or under cabinets without seeing your kitchen.

May I suggest you take some pictures of your kitchen and take them to your store of local lighting. Staff should be able to steer you in the right direction.

For example, in our kitchen, we have 6 types of lighting for different uses and purposes. This is probably what you need ... a mix of solutions.

smile4u said...

I've just this project as well. Lowe's has a small niche that these lamps are about 2 inches all year. I have a little more of my cabinets and they look fantastic. It illuminates the area around the large counter. We also have a recessed light in most of our fountain and a ceiling fan with light in the middle of my room. Go to your local Lowe's or Home Depot. These lights come in groups of two or four, and are cheap. Someone just needs to know to install the electrical part.

Post a Comment